Wednesday 16 May 2012

Miss You Dear

One fine early morning started our journey as a FRIEND...
Sat at different seats, Planned well for fours days..
I never know before i will miss u after returning.
 Thought me how to care and love , but were are you now.
Parks and theater those moments are really unforgettable.
We forget entire world. walked a lot.I was most happy when i was with you.
When i ever drink water ma thoughts goes back to our days.
I hoped for what i cant get. Still i remember when i saw you at 1st.
The black my favorite dress with cute hair style.
Hair style became nick name for you.
When Ever you cross our gang every friend mine will be telling ma-chi un hair style DA.
These lines are dedicated to my hair style..

கண்களில் காதலைத் தேக்கியபடி

மழைமேகமாய் அலைகிறேன்

உன் முகம் கண்டவுடன் பொழிய.

காட்டாற்று வெள்ளமாய் சீறும்

என் காதலில் நனைந்தபடி


கண்ணாம்பூச்சி ஆட்டம் ஆடுகிறாய்.

எனக்காய் வாடி, கண்டதும் ஓடும்

உன் விளையாட்டில் 

துவண்டு தான் போகிறேன்.

துவண்டு விழுமுன் நீள்கிறது


உன் கைகள் எனையேந்த.

செல்லக் கோபத்துடன்

உன்னுள் புதைகிறேன்.

சண்டைகளுக்கு பின்

வெறுப்பு வெளிநடப்பு செய்ய

அன்பு மட்டுமே மனதை ஆள

அன்பாய் தொடர்கிறது சண்டைகள்.

You became angry when i was speaking to 1st year girl. 
wanna be with you life long. I know its never gonna be happen.
still i have only our sweet memories with me. You went for-away from me. I don't know u will back or not. I will wait for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment